Millie Mackintosh – MADE
I was given this book for my birthday, mainly because of my love for Millie Mac, but it has been so helpful and interesting – a book you can always refer back to, open at any page and be inspired!
Whether you love Made in Chelsea or not, if you are interested in fashion you will know of Millie Mackintosh and her incredible sense of style. I was so happy to get my hands on her hardback book which went on sale last September. It’s split in to four sections: style, beauty, food and fitness. Each one contains tips and ideas based on her own experience. Maybe it’s just because I’m nosey and love knowing people’s routines, or because I love Millie but I have found her book so interesting and helpful too! There is everything from her fake tan routine and what to wear to a festival, to tasty recipes and “Skinny Bitch Collective” workouts. Still not intrigued? Here are my top 5 tips I have gained from this book…
TOP 5 TIPS
– Mix some facial toner with water and freeze in an ice-cube tray. The combination helps to dry out and soothe spots if you get a nasty break out.
– A gel-filled eye mask blocks out light and combats baggy eyes.
– Going on a dinner date? If the lighting is likely to be low, wear a necklace that brightens your skin.
– Sunnies are a MUST for festivals. The sun may not shine but you’ve gotta hide that hangover.
– Avocado, honey & oil make a cheap, moisturising and strengthening hair mask.
This book is a saviour if you’re ever in need of some style/beauty/fitness inspiration. Have you read it before?? Let me know in the comments!