Lots of things make me happy but this week I decided to write down five things which made me smile, so I could remember and also write this little post! The weather has been horrible and cold but I have spent loads of time with friends/family which has been great!
1) On Sunday night after work I went to my boyfriend’s house and he said he would make me dinner. He made a roast chicken dinner and we had apple & cinnamon crumble for dessert. This cheered me right up after a long day in work! I ate the whole plate and my mum still doesn’t believe me because I can be so picky – but I really did!!
2) My mint green gel nails! I got this colour back in December when I got the gel nail kit and have never really used it but I will be now, it looks great!
3) On Wednesday morning there was about an hour of sun before torrential rain and in that time I found my dog Belle sunbathing … she’s just so cute!!
4) I spent Thursday night at the pub with some friends, I’ve not laughed so much in ages! We ended up going back on the Friday night too, both were great nights! Unfortunately I never got any photos.
5) Now that it is August it’s only a month til the girls and I go to Spain! It’s still 4 weeks away but this has been booked since January – cannot wait! I now have an excuse to buy some more holiday clothes!
There have been a lot more things which have made me happy this week but I could ramble on for ages! Hope everyone’s had a happy week : )